ABI Horizon 37x12 8 Berth 3 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms, Primrose Valley Filey
Holiday caravan for rent at Haven Primrose Valley, *** 5 Star Resort *** newly purchased caravan located at Havens Flagship 5* Holiday Resort.
the caravan is graded as Deluxe and is 36x12ft 3 bedroom 8 Berth, 2 bathrooms. this is a 2011 caravan is very good condition purchased 8th April from haven, all inventory is brand new from cutlery to bedding, the plot is ideally situated on Cedar Vale in the middle of the park making all facilities within a short walk from the caravan door.
the plot has its own parking spot and enclosed so you will not have people walking down the side of the caravan while you are there.
We have all dates available from 1st May to 1st November. 1 Double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms and a pull out sofa bed if needed, 2 toilets, 32inch lcd Tv, Playstation and selection of family games for all ages.
Very large spacious caravan. There are a selection of photos taken on the sales showroom. Items within the caravan were for sales display only. New pictures with all our new items will arrive the weekend of the 24th April.
Prices range from £200 to £600 per week, all dates currently available.
This Haven 5* Holiday Resort is truly one of a kind, it boasts 4 swimming pools, 2 outdoor pools and 2 indoor pools splash parks with water slides, extremely large Adults show bar, extremely large childrens show bar and state of art amusements, 2 boating lakes, one with motorised boats and the second with paddle boats, Fun fair with dodgems, Go-karts, Laser shooting, Gold course and much more. Detailed resort information, Virtual Tour, Videos and pass prices. For more details visit my website.
One Double Room with storage and wardrobes
•One Twin bedroom Room with warddrobes and storage
•One Twin Bedroom with warddrobes and storage
•One Double Pull out soda bed in lounge
•Dining room and large kitchen
•Large Bathroom, with walk in shower cubicle
•2nd Toliet and wash basin
•Electric centrally controlled Pannel heaters in bedrooms and fire in Living room
•Kitchen with all usual cooking utilities, suitable for any style of cooking from light snack to full meal
•patio table and chairs perfect for outdoor relaxation
•Ironing board and iron
•32" LCD TV
•LCD TV in Master Bedroom
•DVD Player with a selection of rated DVDs
•Playstation with selction of childrens and Buzz Family Games
•All our caravans come with Sky HD - so remember to bring your viewing card!
•Freshly laundered bedding can be supplied for all beds for a one off cost
•Park Wifi is available within the caravan
Latitude / Longitude: 54.18461199999999 / -0.2891260000000102
Accommodation, facilities, utilities
- Double with en-suite: 1
- Pull-out: 1
- Twin: 2
- Baths: 2
- Toilet: 2
- Wash basins: 2
- Beach holidays
- Fishing holiday
- Romantic holidays
- Self catering
- Off-road parking
- Private car park
- Broadband Internet
- Hot water
- Tv Cable Sky
- Gas fire
- Hair Dryer
- Playstation/Games Console
- Water sports
|-||Nightly rate||Weekly||Monthly||Min. Stay||Change-over|
|Addon type||Price||Charge type|
Check in: 14:00, Check out: 11:00
Payment options: Cash, Wire transfer, Checks
Terms and conditions
1. The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will not be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor.
2. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
3. The Hirer agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor's property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by the Hirer or members of the Hirer’s party.
4. The Hirer’s vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
5. The Hirer will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which the Proprietor has effected in respect of its business as caravan park proprietor.
6. All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition, Please ensure when departing the caravan that it is left in a "Clean and Tidy State" surfaces wiped, carpets and floor cleaned and any kitchenware used is to be cleaned.
7. The Hirer must give notification of any damage to us as soon as possible.
8. No commercial vehicles will be allowed on the park.
9. Please ensure that if you smoke any form of tabbaco, that this is done outside and all waste is placed in Bins.
10. If for any reason the holiday is cancelled, refunds will only be made if the caravan is re-let on your dates. There is an administration charge of 10% of the holiday cost and £50 Deposit will not be refunded. The hirer may wish to consider buying cancellation insurance (not available from the proprietor).
11. Bookings cannot be accepted from single sex parties, or parties of under 21’s, couples under 21 are accepted
12. A ‘Cleaning & Damage’ Bond is required of £50 in addition to the Holiday costs, If the caravan is found to be in reasonable condition after your departure a full refund of the Bond will be issued. Full Balance including the Bond is to be Paid 4-5 weeks before arrival. If paying via PayPal, the hirer must agree to cover any PayPal fees, we require the full balance request.
13. We do supply pillows and quilts but we do not supply the following items, Bath Towels and Tea Towels. Quilt covers, Sheets and pillow cases can be provided by ourselves at a small cost of £20, Please specify at the time of booking, if you would prefer not to take this service, please ensure you take your own bedding items as bedding must be used! this is a condition on your Cleaning and Damage bond.
14. If the Proprietor is unable to supply a specific caravan for hire, he reserves the right to supply another model at a similar or higher specification to the Hirer.
15. The Proprietor will not be liable to the Hirer nor his/her guests or any dependants for any injury or loss or damage to any property howsoever caused.
16. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Hirer the Proprietor shall be entitled to give the Hirer and his/her guests and/or family immediate notice to vacate the caravan and leave the park, and to charge any expenses incurred in doing so.
17. We do accept Pets in our holiday homes but please be aware that it is unacceptable to allow pets on the Seating and Beds, we also request that any Pets are not left alone roaming the caravan, although we do allow pets to be left alone when secured in a pet cage. This is to stop pets Barking at the caravan windows and causing disturbances for other holiday makers.
18. If for any reason you are not happy with the holiday home upon arrival or Damaged, Broken or Dirty items are seen these must be reported immediately! this is to ensure that the hirer is not held responsible for anything that is seen after the hirer has departed when the holiday home is cleaned and checked and inventoried.
19. Arrival Time is strictly between 3pm and 5pm on your first day of occupancy, Departure time on the last day of occupancy is no later than 10am.
20. Once the booking form has been sent, confirmed and deposit received any changes to the number of guests or any booking information updates will be charged at £5 per Update.
Pets: No, Smoke: No smoking, Children: Yes, great for kids, Long term rentals: No, Elderly or infirm: Not suitable, Wheelchair: No
Reviews Write a review »
- Listing type Holiday Caravan
- Sleeps 8 (5 Adults, 3 Children (3-12 y.o))
- Bedroom(s) 3
- Bathroom(s) 2
- 0 / 5 0 Reviews