Book your stay with us and save £s from booking through the site
Spacious 8 berth/3 bedroom caravan for hire on The Golden palms Resit, Chapel St Leonards. We are now taking bookings for the season ahead.
BOOK YOUR BREAK PRIVATE WITH US FOR 2017 & SAVE £'s FROM BOOKING THROUGH THE RESORT SITE
This is an 8 berth 3 bedroom caravan on The Golden palms Resort, Chapel St Leonards on the new development with hard standing parking outside. We are now taking bookings for the new season ahead in this big spacious caravan. Sorry but this is a no smoking or pet caravan.
Gas and Electric are included in the charge but you would need to bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases and towels.
Inside the caravan you will find:
DVD player and some filmsColouring books and crayons Welcome tea/coffee/milk/cordial pack
The Golden Palms Resort offer entertainment, indoor swimming pool with slides, amusements, takeaways, supermarkets, mini crazy golf and pubs (The Maid Marion) opposite the main site entrance.
You will also find a local bus service to Skegness, Ingoldmells and Mablethorp.
Or just a short walk down Trunch Lane you will find miles of sandy beach and sea.
You can purchase passes for both the pool and Club Tropical a from the reception or pay on the door.
If you would like anymore information pleas visit our Facebook page or send us your questions
|Nearest beach||Chapel St Leonards||5 minutes|
Accommodation, facilities, utilities
- Childrens Cot: 1
- Double: 1
- Sofa: 1
- Twin: 2
- Showers: 1
- Toilet: 1
- Wash basins: 1
- Beach holidays
- Self catering
- Off-road parking
- Private car park
- Hot water
- Fridge Freezer
- Gas fire
- Outdoor seating
|Addon type||Price||Charge type|
|check website for current discounts http://facebook.com/hurstcaravanhire||8||-||-||-|
Check in: 14:00, Check out: 10:00
Payment options: Visa, Paypal
Terms and conditions
Please note pets are NOT permitted in the caravan.
Smoking is Not permitted in ANY van. If you are found to have been smoking your bond will not bad refunded.
General terms and conditions of hiring a caravan:
Caravans will be available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00pm on the day of departure. (This is to allow time to clean the van ready for the next guest)
Please remove all footwear at the front and back door
DO NOT take cushions/pillows/quilts outside
Please leave all caravans and equipment in good condition for other prospective holiday makers to enjoy their stay.
As you would expect to find the caravan to be left, if we are notified that you have not left the caravan in a respectable condition you will forfeit your security deposit.
All damages must be reported and paid for.
If you find something wong or damaged on arrival please notify us within 24th rs or you will be billed.
1. Smoking is not allowed in any of our caravans, you can smoke outside but please ensure you are away from any open windows or doors and ensure you discard cigarette but ts carefully, DO NOT leave on the grass or the desking and pick up any from around the van before leaving.
2. Please observe Park rules during your holiday. These can be found at the office.
3. The number of berth Is the maximum number of occupants that are allowed to use the caravan. The number includes adults,children,in facts. This is to comply with local fire codes and no exceptions will be made. If found that you have over occupied a van you will be asked to leave - AND NO REFUND GIVEN.
4. Only people named on a booking for allowed to stay.
5. The hirer of the caravan must be 21 or over.
6. Families and couples only. No all female or male groups.
7. Customers are requested to bring there own bed linen and towels.
8. Ball games and other games usig hard or semi hard balls must be played on area provided.
9. Price paid is for caravan hire only. NO entertainment or swimming pool passes provided and must be brought through the site.
10. We reserve the right to terminate accommodation if, in our opinion any person behaves in way prejudicial to the wellbeing of others.
11. Please respect others and keep noise down. NO loud music/shouting will be tolerated and you may ask to leave the park and fortify your holiday.
12. Security bond is £50 per van.
13. Any problems must be reported to ourselves and not the office as we are private owners and nothing to do with the office on your first day of your holiday.
14. If you arrive at the van and it is not what you expected for your holiday and no good reason can be found NO refund on your holiday will be given.
£50 returnable bond
Pets: No, Smoke: No smoking, Children: Yes, great for kids, Long term rentals: No, Elderly or infirm: Yes, Wheelchair: No